Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft on ScapeGaming.net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inScape Gaming

I resign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{SA} DedKaT
Guild Master
{SA} DedKaT

I resign Empty
PostSubject: I resign   I resign EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Jason and i started this guild to build up a group of friends,that we could work with to make life easier on WoW.I will admit that i have been having comp issues,and i still am.Jason has more time to be out here than i do.Some things may have not gotten passed on to me,as i have basically left him in charge on the day to day things.
However,yesterday, i made 1 decision,to promote someone.Next thing i know im getting hell.I will not be involved with a guild that attacks the decisions on the GM.Now that i think back about it,i should have removed several people from the guild before i left.I wonder how much whinning woulda happened then.Most of you have been my freinds out here,in fact untill yesterday i didnt have any problems with any of you out here.I have added a select few to my friends list.I will stay in touch with them.
Thats about it,how far would you have gotten if you had bitched like like to Kungfu?Not sure,dont care.
Have fun all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

I resign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: